Friday, December 13, 2013

Shaheed in Bangladesh: His Last Words

 

Last words of Abdul Quader Molla for his family

THURSDAY, 12TH DECEMBER, 2013

After receiving the notification letter, family members went to Dhaka central jail at 8 pm to meet him. At that time, Abdul Quader Molla informed his family that, he was unaware much about his much talked about execution. His medical check up and other formalities were not completed. He was told by  his family that they  were there invited by the prison authority to meet him in this last occasion.

Abdul Quader Molla said these last words for his family.

My beloved family, I was your guardian. If this government would kill me unlawfully, that will be a death of shaheed - martyrdom. Following my martyrdom, Almighty Allah shall be your guardian. He is the best guardian. So you have nothing to worry.

I am absolutely innocent. I am being murdered because I am involved with the Islamic movement. The death in martyrdom is not bestowed in everyone’s fate.

If Almighty Allah blesses me with martyrdom, I would consider myself as the luckiest. The martyrdom will be the best achievement of my life.

Every single drop of my  blood shall mobilize the Islamic movement and shall bring the doom of the autocrats. I am not worried for myself. I am concerned about the fate of this nation and the Islamic movement.

To my knowledge, I have not committed any crimes or offences. I have sacrificed my entire life for the Islamic movement. I have never bowed down my head before wrongdoing, I shall never do so by the grace of Almighty Allah. There is no question to be raised in seeking mercy before any worldly authority. Allah is the only deciding authority of life and death. Allah shall determine my fate.

I shall not be executed as per the decision of any individual. My time and date of martyrdom shall be decided by the will of Almighty Allah. I shall accept the decision of Almighty Allah absolutely.

To my family members, you must have patience. The blessings and forgiveness of Almighty Allah shall be ensured through patience and tolerance. Only the salvation in the Akhirah is our only wish.

I am seeking prayers and support of the people in the acceptance of my martyrdom. I salute our countrymen for their support and blessings.

Al Shaheed Abdul Quader Molla, Assistant Secretary General Jama’at e Islami Bangladesh

Janazah prayers for  Al Shaheed Abdul Quader Molla 


(Edited from an article in BDINN Bangladesh Independent News Network)


No comments: